The cream of leeks in thermomix is a fantastic rich and smooth plate that can be prepared at any time, as much in the food as in dinner.
His under added caloric contribution to his spectacular flavor, they make of the puree of leeks an effective alternative in front of abundant dinners or floods of fats and carbohydrates.
Although you will find many versions of preparation, we are going to show to the cream prescription of leeks in thermomix more habitual practice to you and.
Preparation of the prescription
Benefits of the cream of leeks
The leek is a very healthful food that we must include it of frequent form in our diet.
- Between his minerals, it emphasizes the presence of potassium (260 mg/100gramos), calcium (60 mg/100g) and phosphorus (50 mg/100g). It contains a great amount of sulphured compounds (also present in garlic, for example), that act on the immune system, they improve the circulation and they reduce the bad cholesterol.
- Properties of the leek
- It balances the presence of microorganisms and bacteria in our digestive system
- It improves the sanguineous circulation
- It facilitates the correct fetal development in pregnant women
The great amount of potassium activates the purifying action of the organism
It improves the symptoms of respiratory problems, as the cold or the bronchitis Vitaminic content of the leek Vitamins
Amount % recommended newspaper B1 vitamin (thiamin)
0.05 mgs 5.0% B2 vitamin (riboflavin)
0.03 mgs 1.8% B3 vitamin (niacina)
0.6 mgs 3.52% B6 vitamin
0.25 mgs 14.7% B9 vitamin (folato)
127 mgs 31.8% Vitamin A
123 µg 13.6% Vitamin C
20 mgs 33.3% Vitamin E
Of the table, we see that it emphasizes by its content in B9 vitamin and vitamin C.
However, according to the time of baking and the temperature, some vitamins by the way can be lost. For that reason the recommendations at the time of preparing the cream of leeks in Thermomix are the one to show to low times of baking and temperature the 100 nonsuperior ºC.
Nutritional contribution of the cream of leeks
How to prepare cream of leeks in thermomix
Preparation: : 35 min Total time: 40 min Difficulty: easy
- Used ingredients
- Ingredients for 4 people
- Of 3 to 4 medium leeks (only the white part) or 250 grams
- 1 great potato or 2 medians
- 500 ml of water (or broth in its defect)
- 100 ml of milk or cream (optional)
25-30 ml of extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to the pleasure
- Preparation of the prescription
- Previously, we only peeled the leeks, selecting the white part and leaving the one of green color. Although we are going it to cut in small pieces before introducing it in the Thermomix, we programmed 5 seconds at speed 5 to crush it.
- We add the oil (a nosey spoonful approximately) and fried lightly during 7 minutes the 2 leek, speed and 100 temperature of ºC.
- Once we have the ready leek, we add the potatoes, that we will divide as the leek at speed 5 during 5 seconds.
- It is the moment, by default, for adding to the water or chicken soup or vegetables. We will cook during 15 minutes to temperature of 100 ºC and speed 1. In this point he is interesting to put the tumbler and to cover the glass.
We prove the cream of leeks to know if it is to the salt point. On the contrary, we add a little more and we return to mix during 5 seconds at speed 5.